Fahiz Baba Yara will defend his doctoral thesis Essays in Empirical Asset Pricing, which had Melissa Prado, Andrea Tamoni, and Martijn Boons, as supervisors, on October 8, 2021, at 1.00 pm (Lisbon time), with the jury:
Doctorate Miguel Ferreira, Full Professor, Nova School of Business & Economics – Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa.
- Doctorate Fernando Anjos, Associate Professor at Nova School of Business & Economics – Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Doctorate Melissa Prado, Associate Professor at Nova School of Business & Economics – Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
- Doctorate Pedro Monteiro e Silva Barroso, Associate Professor University Católica-Lisbon School of Business and Economics
- Doctorate Martijn F. Boons, Associate Professor at Tilburg University
- Doctorate Paul Karehnke, Professor University at ESCP Business School
According to Law 1-A/2020 from March 19, Article 5 no. 2, published on March 19, which approves exceptional and temporary measures aiming to respond to the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 pandemic situation, the Academic Degrees Defences are currently authorized to be held on video conference.
You can join in and watch it here.