The CEMS MIM provides multicultural and multilingual students with the skills to thrive in tomorrow’s business environment. It sustains excellence and rigor while preparing the leaders of tomorrow to contribute to an open, sustainable, and more inclusive world.
Stand-out features of the program include:
- Students receive a master’s degree issued by Nova SBE + a Master’s in International Management (CEMS MIM) certificate issued by the CEMS Alliance
- The joint expertise of 34 Business Schools, among the best worldwide to provide the best academic and practical knowledge
- Access to the best International Recruiters / The CEMS Alliance incorporates around 70 Corporate Partners (multinational companies) [and 7 social partners (NGOs and Social Organizations)], among the best international recruiters, who contribute to the program through their deep involvement in curriculum, seminar offerings, project engagement and recruitment
- Students join an active network of 1300 students and 16000 alumni of over 108 nationalities, working in +75 countries who currently occupy positions at various management levels in a broad range of industry sectors across the world
- High Quality Teaching / Highly ranked professors + Broad offer of CEMS Exclusive Courses including hard skill courses
- Leading-edge program at Nova SBE in terms of Career Coaching and Counselling / one to one support to students in Year 1 and Year 2. Customized innovative Coaching Tracks to help each CEMS student achieve his/her professional goals.