Executive Master's Programs

Application to Isolated Curricular Units

Students who intend to upgrade their knowledge in the Executive Master’s different areas can apply for isolated curricular units as external students.

The acceptance of applications for isolated curricular units is subject to the available vacancies and the evaluation of the candidate’s curriculum (based on their background and aligned with the requirements of the courses they wish to attend).

Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree and have relevant professional experience for the attendance of these Executive Master’s curricular units.

An external student wishing to enroll in the Executive Master’s curricular units may take up a maximum of two per semester. Additionally, a Non-Nova SBE Alumni will be able to register in more curricular units in the following academic year, in the condition of exceeding no more than 30 ECTS in the total. The external students’ admission will have to be analysed and authorized by the Master’s Academic Director.

For curricular units starting on T1 and T2
Applications: from September 15 until October 9, 2024

Applications for isolated curricular units must be made by emailing, alongside the documentation listed below.

After receiving the email, the application will be evaluated, and candidates may be contacted by Nova SBE to clarify possible questions.

Acceptance answers will be given by email.

External students

  • Semester course – 1,500 € for curricular unit
  • Trimester course – 750 € for curricular unit
  • Traced copy of the front and back of the identification document (ID, Citizen's Card, or Passport), with due consent of the holder, for data validation;
  • Curriculum Vitae;
  • Academic Bachelor’s diplom;
  • Proof of relevant professional experience, which can be five or ten years, depending on the Executive Master's degree.

Disclaimer: when choosing the isolated curricular units, students must comply with each isolated curricular unit's requirements. Students who do not meet the requirements may attend the curricular unit by means of a written requirement and prior authorization by the head of the isolated curricular unit.