Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
The Professor will present the paper: Mobile Money, Interoperability, and Financial Inclusion
This paper investigates the tradeoff between competition and financial inclusion...
Paper: Why do Investors Pay Higher Fees for Sustainable Investments? An Experiment in Five European Countries
Abstract: We study why investors are willing to pay higher fees for sustainable...
Paper: Which workers suffer (or benefit) from firm-level uncertainty shocks?
We propose novel evidence on the heterogeneous effects of uncertainty shocks on employment decisions. Using...
Nova School of Business & Economics (Nova SBE) is part of the TOP 25 best management schools in Europe, rising three positions and ranking 24th in the Financial Times ranking....
New paper from Professor Francisco Queiró: Entrepreneurial Human Capital and Firm Dynamics
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)