Nova SBE's mission is to train highly talented staff to become leaders with an impact in their area of specialization. Therefore, we have created a scholarship program that will reward merit. Merit Scholarships are intended for candidates with a professional career with recognized merit as well as an academic background with relevant achievements.
1. The merit scholarship for the Executive Master’s (Advanced) in Management, has a value of 5,775.00 €;
2. The merit scholarship for the Executive Master’s in Leadership/ Marketing & Strategy/ Innovation & Entrepreneurship/ Finance & Financial Markets, has a value of 5,180.00 €;
3. Scholarships will always be in a tuition fee reduction format;
4. The value of the scholarship does not cover the registration fee (1,000.00 €);
5. If students do not complete the Master's, they lose the right to the scholarship;
6. The scholarship is valid only for the academic year in which it applies;
7. Former Nova SBE Executive Education Post-Graduation students are not eligible as candidates for scholarships.
We will inform you about your eligibility within 5 days after the deadline for each round.
Applications are open until May 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m.
There is a limited number of grants to be awarded. These will be assigned throughout the application phases. It should be noted that if all scholarships are awarded before May 30, 2023, the application deadline will be brought forward.
The application for the scholarship is made when applying for the master's degree through the application form. The scholarship application will be analyzed after payment and submission of the form. The results of your eligibility to receive the merit scholarship will be communicated within 20 working days of receipt of the form