Study your favorite subject and develop your skills at a top business school while enjoying the outdoors lifestyle of the hip, accessible, and affordable city of Lisbon!
The Summer at Nova programs enable students to combine theory and practice, enhancing their skills and knowledge in Finance, Economics or Marketing, with an international outlook.
And because it’s in Lisbon, students are invited to experience the sun, the beach, and the food… all while enjoying the concerts, organized runs or modern art exhibits.
- From 6-24 July 2015
- 3 programs that run in parallel: International Finance, International Economics and Global Marketing
- 3-week session taught in English, covering a different subject per week
- Social and cultural activities
- Students can earn up to 8 ECTS that can be transferred to a higher education program
- Participants receive a Certificate and Transcript of Records
- 14 nationalities represented in 2014 edition
If you want quality education you should seriously consider coming to Nova School of Business and Economics.
Miguel D’Hoker | Belgium | Studying at University College Roosevelt, The NetherlandsWatch here how the first edition went
- Inspiring academic sessions featuring highly-qualified professors
- Exclusive visits to leading companies
- Career development module
- Opportunities to build a network of talented peers from all over the world
- Deper knowledge of Portuguese culture
Lisbon is a great city and you can enjoy it to the full extend during this program. The surf lesson was awesome!
Verlebie Chan | China | Studying at Hong Kong University of Science and Tecnology, ChinaWatch here how the first edition went
Applications are closed.