Applications for the Fall 2017/2018 intake are open.Begin your online application
Non-European students are candidates who cumulatively:
- Do not hold the nationality of a Member State of the European Union;
- Do not live in Portugal for more than two years, uninterrupted
It is also a requirement that applicants hold qualifications that give them access to higher education or a secondary diploma(or a legally equivalent qualification).
How to Apply?
Step 1 - Online Application
The admissions process starts upon your submission of the online application along with the supporting documents.
At this stage, you will be requested to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Copy of ID card
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Transcript of grades with a full list of courses and corresponding grades of the last 2 years of Secondary School
- Motivation letter in English (Applicants must write a motivation letter (maximum one page) explaining why they wish to apply to the Nova SBE’s Economics or Management degree, what their particular interests are in the field, and what their hopes and expectations are regarding their studies. The letter should explain the applicant’s personal strengths, areas of interest, and motivation for advanced studies.)
- English Certificate (when available)
- Other documents that can enrich your process
Step 2 - Online Mathematics Test
Candidates are subject to an online mathematics test [ Sample]
Step 3 - Interview (via Skype)
There will be two interviews: a motivational one and another to access the mathematics test already conducted.
Fees and Regulations
- Tuition fee: 6 000€ per Year
- Application fee: 70€
- Enrolment fee: 600€ (deducted from the 6 000€)
Payment of the remaining tuition fee is due by the end of the first month of classes
Kofi Annan Fellowship
In January 2013, Nova SBE became one of the associated business schools of KABS Foundation and NOVAFRICA is responsible for the management of the Kofi Annan fellowship.
This fellowship will be awarded for talented students from developing countries who wish to study at Nova SBE and have been accepted in the program. The scholarship will consist of tuition waiver and subsistence allowance.