Finance Center was the first Knowledge Center created at Nova School of Business & Economics, back in 2010.
Our activities are focused in 3 main areas: Research; Education and Consultancy / Work Projects & Applied Research.
We combine talent and knowledge to improve research and education in Finance by partnering with your business.
• Top-level scientific research in Finance
• National and International recognition while developing state-of-the-art research practices
• High-quality educational programs in Finance for PhD and Masters students
• Executive education customized programs for academic partners and alumni
• Develop consultancy projects and studies for our clients and partners
• Connect companies with our students – developing real life challenges opportunity for the students and allowing companies to access and recruit top level students
Professor Francesco D’Acunto will present the paper “How Costly Are Cultural Biases? Evidence from FinTech”.
We propose a revealed-preferences approach to assess the...
Make sure you don't miss this PhD Talks on Economics and Finance and join Professor Irem Demirci and members of the Nova SBE PhD Team, to learn more about our PhD program. This will be a...
Professor Florencio Lopez de Silanes Molina will present the paper 'Private Equity Debt Funds: Who Wins, Who Loses?'
Abstract: We exploit a unique data set to provide the first...
Nova School of Business & Economics (Nova SBE) is part of the TOP 25 best management schools in Europe, rising three positions and ranking 24th in the Financial Times ranking....
New paper from Professor Francisco Queiró: Entrepreneurial Human Capital and Firm Dynamics
After the presentation of the FinTech Report, we would like to share some news on this topic related to the Iberian and African markets.
(In Portuguese only)