Apply to the Doctoral Program, follow the guidelines below
Applicants should hold a Masters. Your degree can be in any field (e.g., the sciences, arts, and humanities), but if you have no previous coursework in business studies, your supervisor may require additional coursework (at Nova SBE or elsewhere). If you do not have a masters, you can still be admitted to the Ph.D. program contingent on finishing a masters (or equivalent) en route.
Complete the online application form.Start here
All materials must be in English
- Curriculum Vitae (In English);
- Transcript of records of undergraduate and graduate degrees with full list of courses and grades;
- Letter of Intent including the following topics:
- why you wish to do a Ph.D. at Nova SBE
- what you would like to study
- who you would like to work with â€” possible supervisor(s)
- your career goals after the Ph.D.
- your financial circumstances and how you hope to support yourself financially
- any funding requirements you may have
- Sample Research Proposal (up to 6000 words);
- Recommendation letters (minimum 2)
OPTIONAL Documents to send:
- GRE or GMAT scores
- Other Research Sample. (This is in addition to the sample research proposal above. It can be any technical/professional report that you have written by yourself or are the lead contributor (p.e. Master Thesis)
- English Language Certificate
Your future career waits at Nova SBE. Let us help you pursue your dreams.
Applications for the 2019/20 intake are open from 12 December 2018 until 10 February 2019.
Exceptional applications may be considered after the deadline.
Applicants may be asked for a subsequent interview, which may be conducted by phone in case of need.
Applicants will be notified of final decisions by email before 15 April 2019.