September or February: choose when to start!
At Nova SBE we give you the chance of starting the Undergraduate Program either in September (Fall Semester) or in February (Spring Semester). You may choose when to start by the end of the admission process.
Who can apply?
International students that cumulatively do not hold the nationality of a member state of the European Union and do not live in Portugal for more than two years, uninterrupted.
It is also a requirement that applicants hold qualifications that give them access to higher education or a secondary diploma (or a legally equivalent qualification).
How to apply?
Step 1 - Filling in the application form
Within this step, you will be requested to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo;
- Copy of ID card/Passport;
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Transcript of grades with a full list of courses and corresponding grades of the last 2 years of Secondary School;
- Motivation letter in English (Applicants must write a motivation letter (maximum one page) explaining why they wish to apply to Nova SBE’s Economics or Management degree, what their particular interests are in the field, and what their hopes and expectations are regarding their studies. The letter should explain the applicant’s personal strengths, areas of interest, and motivation for advanced studies;
- English Certificate (e.g. IELTS) when available.
Step 2 - Online Mathematics Test
Attached you can find a sample test to practice for the upcoming online exam. Please bear in mind that you must score at least 45, on a scale from 0 to 100, to pass the exam.
Step 3 - Interviews
Two skype interviews will be arranged. One concerning your motivation letter, and the other one will be conducted by a calculus teacher, to address further mathematics skills.
Fees and regulations
||7000€ per year*
||Admitted candidates will have to pay 10 % of the tuition fee to be deducted from the total tuition fee. No exceptions or late payments will be accepted.
|All payments should be in €