September or February: choose when to start!
At Nova SBE we give you the chance of starting the Undergraduate Program either in September (Fall Semester) or in February (Spring Semester). You may choose when to start by the end of the admission process.
Who can apply?
International students that cumulatively do not hold the nationality of a member state of the European Union and do not live in Portugal for more than two years, uninterrupted.
It is also a requirement that applicants hold qualifications that give them access to higher education or a secondary diploma (or a legally equivalent qualification).
How to apply?
Step 1 - Online Application
The admissions' process starts once you submit the online application along with the supporting documents.
At this stage, you will be requested to attach the following documents:
- Passport photo
- Copy of ID card
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Transcript of grades with a full list of courses and corresponding grades of the last 2 years of Secondary School
- Motivation letter in English - Applicants must write a motivation letter (maximum one page) explaining why they wish to apply to the Nova SBE’s Economics or Management degree, what their particular interests are in the field, and what their hopes and expectations are regarding their studies. The letter should explain the applicants' personal strengths, areas of interest, and motivation for advanced studies.
- English Certificate (when available)
- Other documents that can enrich your application
Step 2 - Online Mathematics Test
Candidates are subject to an online mathematics test
Step 3 - Interview (via Skype)
Two interviews comprise the interview stage: One gives you the chance to further emphasize your motivation and discuss any concerns; and the other is conducted by a mathematics teacher to validate the results achieved on the online mathematics test.
Fees and regulations
||6 000€ per year
||600€ (deducted from the 6 000€)
|Payment of the remaining tuition fee is due by the end of the first month of classes