Carmen Lages is currently Associate Professor of Marketing at Nova SBE.
- PhD in Industrial and Business Studies (Marketing and Corporate Communications) - Marketing & Strategic Management Group, Warwick Business School,Warwick University, England.(1996– 2001)
- Master of Arts in Marketing Communications,Bournemouth University, England (1995-96)
- BA (Hons) in Public Relations,ISMAI - Instituto Superior da Maia, Portugal (1991-95).
Current research topics of Interest: social entrepreneurship, market orientation and resources & capabilities in social entrepreneurship, not-for-profit marketing and branding
- Dias, J. A., Dias, J. G., and Lages, Carmen (2017), “Can Negative Characters in Soap Operas Be Positive for ProductPlacement?” Journal of Business Research, 71 (1), 125-132.
- Silveira, Catherine, Carmen Lages and Cláudia Simões (2013), “Reconceptualising Brand Identity in a Dynamic Environment.” Journal of Business Research, 66 (1), 28-36.
- Lisboa, Ana, Skarmeas Dionysis, Carmen Lages (2011), “Entrepreneurial Orientation, Exploitative and Explorative Capabilities, and Performance Outcomes in Export Markets: a Resource-based Approach.” Industrial Marketing Management, 40 (8), 1274-1284.
- Lisboa, Ana, Skarmeas, Dionysis and Carmen Lages (2011), “Innovative Capabilities: their Drivers and Effects on Current and Future Performance.” Journal of Business Research, 64 (11), 1157-1161.
- Hortinha, Paula, Carmen Lages and Luis Filipe Lages (2011), “The Trade-Off Between Customer and Technology Orientations: Impact on Innovation Capabilities and Export Performance.” Journal of International Marketing, 19 (3), 36-58.