“There’s nothing more terrifying that to find people in other normal environments participating in genocides. We use to look at this type of processes as the result of a crazy person. This explanation is comforting because we have the idea that the fault is only from one crazy person, but the truth is that no any crazy person does the process by itself, they are followed by ordinary people, some of them with good intentions”, states Miguel Pina e Cunha, Professor at Nova SBE, that has participated in the radio program 90 seconds of Science from the last 17th of February, in Antena 1.
We are inviting all Nova SBE community, with ages between 18 and 65, and with a height of 50 kilos or more, to collaborate with the blood donation that will take place on the 1st of march, between 10 am and 2 pm at the Esgrima room.
The new edition of the Business Forum will take place February 22February, from 9 am to 6 pm at Nova SBEThis time, the event will also be organized with Nova Information Managment School. It will receive 3.500 students that will have access to 604 summer internships, 779 internships and 1.629 full time positions.
From march 2-5 will have place the XVII edition of the National Get Together of Economy and Management Students that will have more than 550 participants, 20 conferences and 10 social activities. For the first time the event will be held at Nova School of Business and Economics, in Lisbon, and will focus on the Internationalization and its impact on the Economy and Management of businesses, future of the European Union and globalization. During the talks attendees will have the chance to hear successful and global Startup Founders and CEOs, former Ministers and politicians, professors and economists and Nova SBE Alumni.
- Pitch Bootcamp Nova SBE & IMS
- "ECONOMIA VIVA” CONFERENCES 2017
- Healthcare’s “web summit” - ICHOM Conference in Portugal
- Nova SBE, only business school in Portugal with the Eduniversal award of 5 Palmes – “Universal Business School”
- Masters Graduation Ceremony 2016
- Workshop on Health Care and Long-Term Care Systems and Fiscal Sustainability: January 11 at Nova SBE
- MIT offers Lag-User Method course developed by Nova SBE researchers
- Nova SBE confirms its leading position by climbing 5 places in the FT ranking